Friday, July 15, 2011

So Grateful For Friends

Sometimes friendships are just meant to be. I met Destiny at Creative Estates in April. We talked a few times and I just always felt such a connection with her. She is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. Which is saying a lot because she is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! She is always smiling and has such a bubbly personality. We laughed some at Creative Estates and a whole lot at AZ Girls Night Out. The photos are from that evening. We just had to do a silly one with the hats. I could hardly stop laughing to take the photo and Destiny was as composed as ever. That made me laugh even harder. Once I start it is hard for me to stop. I am so thankful that God put us in each other's lives!

Be sure to visit Destiny's blog A Place For Us. She has a lot of great decorating and party ideas.

4 comments:

destiny said...

I'm so thankful TOO! IF only you didn't live a million miles AWAY:0( Glad I met you and I can't wait to hang soon sweet stuff!!!

CrissyG said...

I know!! This living so far apart is awful! See you soon. xoxo

Kim said...

so glad i got to meet both of you gorgeous women at CE! :)

CrissyG said...

Thank you Kim!!! I was so glad to meet you too! :)