Monday, November 7, 2011

Inspiration Monday - Thanksgiving Tablescape

I have always enjoyed setting the table for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Growing up, my mom would put so much thought into the decor of the table and I got to help her. This tablescape is one that I created for fun, but will be using for Thanksgiving as well. It changed a few times while my Marketing Manager, Jasmine, and I created it but the final look was my favorite. With the candles glowing it looked so elegant and beautiful. I hope you enjoy this inspiration and will create something new and unique this Thanksgiving.

BTW, I do know that I put the forks in the wrong place. Oops!


A view from the top. Lots of goodies were used: gold chargers, my wedding china dinner plates, crystal wine, champagne and beverage glasses, lots of mini pumpkins, other crystal glasses with a plate on top to hold additional pumpkins, two handblown glass pumpkins, silverware, place card holders with signs edged in gold glitter and silk hydrangeas.


  

  

  

 

No comments: