Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thankful Thursday - Thank Filled Quotes

Have you ever looked around the web for a long period of time in search of quotes that will fit perfectly onto a page in a scrapbook, thank you card, or even a DIY project you're working on? Well, I thought I would compile a top ten list for thank filled quotes to help you out. May you all be blessed and filled with gratitude this Thanksgiving.



"The Lord is my strength and shield. I trust him with all my heart. He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy. I burst out in songs of thanksgiving."
Psalm 28:7

“As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation
is not to utter words, but to live by them.”
John F. Kennedy

“If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is ‘thank you', it will be enough.”
Meister Eckhart

“No duty is more urgent than that of returning thanks.”
Author Unknown

“Gratitude is when memory is stored in the heart and not in the mind.”
Lionel Hampton

"I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy."
Philippians 1:3

"Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough."
Oprah Winfrey

"Nothing is more honorable than a grateful heart."
Seneca

"Blessed are those that can give without remembering and receive without forgetting."
 Author Unknown

"People who live the most fulfilling lives are the ones who are always rejoicing at what they have."
 Richard Carlson

"There is a calmness to a life lived in gratitude; a quiet joy."
 Ralph H. Blum

No comments: