Monday, November 14, 2011

Inspiration Monday - Emily's First Birthday Party

 
My second daughter, Emily, turned one in September. My uncle turned 50 the same week so we decided to do Emily's party at my aunt and uncle's house since so much of the family would be there for my uncle's party. Being in Show Low would also be much cooler than staying here in Gilbert! Plus, the pine forest is so beautiful and makes a lovely backdrop.

I am showing you two little sneak peaks of what I did for the tablescape. I made vanilla cupcakes, sugar cookies and chocolate ice cream cone cake pops. Her theme was tied around a giraffe and polka dots. Bright pink, turquoise black and white were my colors of choice. I really like this combination! Be sure to come back tomorrow because I will be sharing some fun ideas and tricks for Tutorial Tuesday.



My friends Rebecca and Shannon with Fresh Chick Design Studio custom made the darling poster and all the printables for me. They turned out super cute and I love them! I keep the toppers near my desk in a jar since they make me smile every time I look at them.

No comments: