Thursday, June 16, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

My Family


This was my 5th Mother's Day. I was pregnant with Lauren for one so if that also counts this was my 6th. Wow! How is that possible? This was a very special Mother's Day since it was my first with two children. I am so blessed to have two daughters! They are truly my dreams come true. I have always wanted two girls. I am so happy that God chose me to be their mommy. It is a constant responsibility and one that I take very seriously. They light up my life and I can't imagine life without them. They are a LOT of work, but so worth it. As babies they could not be more different. I am hoping that Emily will turn out to be my pleaser. I have already told her she must be and she just looks at me and smiles. I think she agrees. LOL!

We spent Mother's Day in Tucson and it was a beautiful day. I just love being with my family and enjoying everyone's company. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the day.

Me, Emily and Lauren

Emily and Me

Her smile and cheeks can make anyone happy.

No comments: