Friday, June 17, 2011

Baby Bracelets on GroopDealz Today


I am very excited for my first GroopDealz today! I am offering one of my favorite baby bracelet styles. They are so dainty and darling. It is hard to believe that we all, at one time, were that tiny. You can choose from cream pearls, pink pearls, pink crystals, pink and green crystals or rainbow crystals. The sterling silver heart bead can have baby's initial on it or be plain like the ones in the photo. This is a great keepsake for baby to have and such a special gift to give. I hope you will help me in spreading the word today and buy one, or more, for the special baby in your life.

2 comments:

Holly Kolvig said...

I just bought two of your beautiful cream pearl bracelets in size 6-12 mos. I love the intial option, I got both A. As both my girls have the same intial. Do you make these gorgeous bracelets in a larger size. My girls are 3&6 yrs old. Please let me know, you can contact me at poshnpreppy@gmail.com. Thank you so much for offering these beauties. Holly

CrissyG said...

Hi Holly,
Thank you so much for the sweet compliments! I make bracelets for newborns all the way up to women. So, yes, I can make them any size that someone needs. For the bigger girls I use larger pearls, beads and clasps. You can see a great variety of ones I have made on my Facebook page. I have a "Bracelets" album. My Facebook link is on my home page.
Cristin :)